Self-sealing envelopes for sterilization processes by saturated steam on pressure and ethylene oxide.
Manufactured with Surgical Grade Paper (minimum weight 60 G / m2) in accordance with the requirements of ABNT Standard NBR 14990-2 and Plastic Film composting of double layers Polyethylene / Polypropylene (minimum weight 55 G / m2) bonded with non-toxic adhesive.
- Steam and air permeable, impervious to microorganisms, heat resistant, free of microbial nutrients and toxic waste.
- High transparency of the film in the visualization of the material packed.
- Contains chemical indicator of process, in area printed with special paint, sensitive to the process of steam sterilization or ethylene oxide that indicates through the color change the process to which the material was submitted.
- Triple multi-sealing that provides security to the sterilized material, with a minimum sealing width of 6 mm, according to the requirements of ABNT NBR 14990-9 (Annex C) EN 868-5 and ISO 13485. - It has an opening indicator on the packaging.
- Available in sizes: 9 x 26 cm and 15 x 25 cm.
- Presentation: Box with 200 units.
- Useful life: 2 years from the manufacture date.
For further information, refer to the instructions on the product packaging.
This product is imported and distributed by Cristófoli, a Brazilian importing company and manufacturer of health care products certified by ISO 13485 – Health care Products – Quality Management System – Requirements for Regulatory Purposes and compliance with RDC 16/2013- BPF – Boas Práticas de Fabricação – ANVISA requirements (Brazilian standard similar to GMP - FDA/US).
|Shelf Life||2 years (from the manufacture date)|
|Dimensions||(L x C) 9 x 26 cm / 15 x 25 cm|